Volleyball Officials Needed in Alameda

  • alamedavolleyball
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      VOLLEYBALL OFFICIALS NEEDED AT BLADIUM:

      Experienced Volleyball Officials are needed for our Monday Night &
      Thursday Night Adult COED Volleyball Leagues. We are also expanding
      our Leagues to other nights. Matches run from 7:00pm to 10:00pm or
      10:45pm. We are looking for permanent Officials and Emergency
      Officials. Reply to this email (no attachments please) or call the
      Volleyball Director, Jen, at (510) 814-4999 x 111 for more info or to
      set up an interview. Email your resume to
      alamedavolleyball@....

      INFO ON BLADIUM SPORTS CLUB:
      * 10,000 square foot fitness center with free weights, cardio
      equipment and group exercise & Free Day Care for Club Members
      * Dual inline hockey rinks with Sport Court and Border Patrol dasher
      boards
      * Indoor soccer field feature the new Astro Play synthetic grass
      playing surface
      * Volleyball and basketball court with Sport Court playing surface
      * Children's center and kids activity area
      * Sports bar that overlooks the entire playing area
      * Conference room and special events and party area
      * Rock Wall
      * Kid's Center
      * Boxing Ring and Training center
      * Beautiful bay views and plenty of free parking

      Bladium Sports & Fitness Club
      800 W. Tower Ave. Bldg #40
      Alameda, CA 94501
      www.bladium.com