RELISH Tournament on March 11th

  • Barbara Kozak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 12:32 AM
      Team Pickle presents the RELISH Volleyball Tournaments
      Six on six / Coed/Reverse Coed / Indoor Volleyball

      Saturday, March 11, 2006 @ 8:30 AM
      Harker School (NEW SITE: Blackford Campus)
      3800 Blackford Avenue
      San Jose, CA 95117

      SAVE THE DATES: The final RELISH tourney of the season will be on April 1st.

      -- TWO divisions (Advanced & Intermediate levels)
      - Two pools of Advanced
      - Prizes for 1st & 2nd place (max. 8 prizes per team)
      - Minimum of 6 teams in Advanced division
      - One pool of Intermediate
      - Prizes for 1st place (max. 8 prizes per team)
      - Minimum of 4 teams in Intermediate division
      - $165 per team
      - Free fruit & donuts for breakfast
      - Maximum of 15 teams accepted
      - Number of pools per division may change, based on registration.

      Format:
      - Two games per match
      - One game is traditional coed on a men's net.
      - One game is reverse coed on women's net. Men cannot block or hit a downward ball.
      - Three men and three women on the court at all times, and girl-touch rule will be in
      effect for regular coed game.

      Registration:

      To register, please send an e-mail to bk@... with the following information:
      - Team Name
      - Captain's Name
      - Captain's E-mail & Phone Number
      - Roster (player's names & E-mails)

      - We will send an e-mail confirming receipt of your registration with 24 hours. If you have
      not heard from us by then, we did not receive it!

      - You are not confirmed for the tourney until we receive your check. Checks should be
      payable to BARBARA KOZAK in the amount of $165. Please mail payment to 39050 Zacate
      Avenue, Fremont, CA 94539.

      - If you have not played in a dual coed tourney before, this format is a lot of fun! These
      tourneys tend to fill quickly, so get your team together today! We look forward to a great
      event, and hope to see you on March 11th!

      Thanks!
      TEAM PICKLE