Assistant Varsity Volleyball Coach Needed

  • CARLOS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      Drew School seeks experienced Volleyball coaching candidates for the
      following opportunities:

      Fall Season: (August 22nd through mid-November)

      Assistant Girls' Varsity Volleyball Coach

      Playing experience and/or knowledge of the sport is required.
      Previous high school or college coaching experience is preferred.
      Must be available during after-school hours (2:00-7:00pm) and on
      Saturdays.

      Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to
      carlosreed@...

      Game and practice schedules for 2005-2006 are located on our website
      at http://www.drewschool.org/sports.

      Drew is a small, supportive college preparatory high school
      community. We have a global outlook, but focus on the individual
      student.
      Our mission is to enhance the academic talents and self-esteem of
      our students and better enable them to meet the challenges and
      opportunities of being international citizens.
      http://www.drewschool.org