Stanford Volleyball Adult Clinics
Stanford Volleyball Clinic for Adults is designed for all adults, male and
female. All skill levels are welcome. The clinic format is two consecutive
days (Saturday-Sunday) with 3 hours of instruction each day. Morning session
from 9 am to noon is for beginners and advanced beginners. The afternoon
session is from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm for intermediates and advanced players.
Please register for the appropriate session. Campers must be in good health
to participate in all camp activities.
Highlights of the clinics:
* Emphasis on individual skills, as well as team offense, defense and
* All sessions held in facilities on the Stanford campus
* Instructional staff includes current and former Stanford coaches and
* Players will be grouped by skill level for certain drills
* 6:1 camper to staff ratio
* Camp notebook and t-shirt
* The clinic is $100 a session.
Session 1-A (Beg/Adv-Beg) June 4-5 (9am-Noon) $100
Session 1-B (Advanced) June 4-5 (1:30pm-4:30pm) $100
Session 2-A (Beg/Adv-Beg) August 13-14 (9am-Noon) $100
Session 2-B (Advanced) August 13-14 (1:30pm-4:30pm) $100
REGISTER HERE -
Volleyball World Wide
Since 1994, the oldest, and largest, internet site dedicated to the sport of