Stanford Volleyball Adult Clinic - June 3-4, 2000

  • John Kosty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Space still available!

      Stanford Volleyball Adult Clinic I
      June 3-4, 2000

      The clinic is a condensed version of our traditional Volleyball Camp for
      Adults. The format is two consecutive days (Saturday-Sunday) with 3 hours
      of instruction each day. Morning session from 9am to noon is for beginners
      and advanced beginners. The afternoon session is from 1:30pm to 4:30pm for
      intermediates and advanced intermediates. The evening session is from
      6:00pm to 9:00pm for advanced players. The clinic has all the features,
      fun, and expert instruction of our five day camp. And this complete camp
      experience fits into one weekend. Camp is designed for all adults, male
      and female. All skill levels are welcome.

      Total tuition is $85.

      Session 1A 9am-noon Beg-Adv Beg
      Session 1B 1:30pm-4:30pm Inter-Adv Inter
      Session 1C 6pm-9pm Advanced

      For a camp brochure and application, please email your name and mailing
      address to: John Kosty <kosty@...> or call 650/723-1998.