Re: "FREE" Spring Volleyball Day Camp for grades 6th-12th

  • Lisa Busbee-Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
      Starlings would like to help you with the Western Addition camp. We
      do a community service project with our girls so I can bring a couple
      of coaches and several players to help out. I also have a beach net
      that we can help set up. And I can bring some practice jerseys that
      we can use for the clinic.

      Coach Young
      www.StarlingsOakland.org

      --- In california-volleyball-north@yahoogroups.com, "nkealyona"