Pick-up games

  • andyc298@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      I recently moved to Oakland & I'm curious to know if there are any
      Co-ed or Men's indoor pick-up games in the East Bay or San
      Francisco?

      Thanks,
      Craig
    • Brent Hall
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
        In SF there's a game on Mondays at 7pm at Kezar Pavilion. There's a few
        more, but this is the only one I have details on.

        ::brent

        Message: 1

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
          Craig,

          Checkout the files section of this group and look at the
          baopengym.pdf file. There is a comprehensive listing for all open
          gyms.

          --- In california-volleyball-north@yahoogroups.com, andyc298@y...