Mega Marbles Collectors Sets Available

  • kirknotes
    Message 1 of 79 , Jun 27, 2000
      If you would like to purchase the newest wave of
      very cool marbles, visit my store and take a look at
      the new Mega Marbles...I will be adding a wide
      variety of sets over the next few days. Right now I have
      sorted the best of them and put them in a collectors
      set. The Michelangelos are tri-cool! (opinion only)
      But they are all extremely high quality marbles!
      Visit www.marblemansion.com.
    • kirknotes
      Message 79 of 79 , Aug 31, 2001