temporary rock & gem's album

  • glassball_7
    Message 1 of 79 , Dec 3, 1999
      I have posted some pic's of some wild looking
      rock's so anyone that is interested in collecting rock's
      & minerals can see what mother nature has to offer.
      even though alot of marbles are named after rock's, I
      will only keep the rock album in the marble club for a
      short time do to it is a marble club so I hope you all
      enjoy the pic's while they are here.Thank's,Monty
    • kirknotes
      Message 79 of 79 , Aug 31, 2001