New photo's finally !

  • glassball_7
    Message 1 of 79 , Nov 20, 1999
      i posted some new photo's.hope those who have
      enjoyed the photo's will enjoy these as i might post more
      if i can break myself away from my new hobby of
      finding some gem's & mineral's ! after all if it were'nt
      for rock's & some certain mineral's you would'nt be
      able to name some marble's like watermellon's &
      Agate's. I did find a watermellon rock & will post it as
      soon as it get's done being polished ! hope you all
      enjoy the pic's! thank's,Monty
    • kirknotes
      Message 79 of 79 , Aug 31, 2001