Call It what you want !

  • glassball_7
    Message 1 of 79 , Aug 25, 1999
      to all collectors who are baffled by dug up
      marblekings, I have added a new album for just that purpose. I
      feel if nobody knows what it is & dont have one or
      seen one then it is that persons right to call it what
      ever helps them to remember it by. by the way there
      are so many marblekings without a name & if people
      are going to collect them,then why not name it? To
      those who are all upset with some of the people digging
      their fingers to the bone to give back some of the most
      awesome marbles ever to be found in good old west
      virginia soil, read Bobs book again & go back to the
      basics & maybe that will help,In the wonderful world of
      makeing marbles they had to change the furnace to make
      other marbles & these are the ones causeing so much
      confusion. It's either off one or another,so i say if it's
      yours & you found it & nobody knows what it's real name
      is< CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT ! Monty
    • kirknotes
      Message 79 of 79 , Aug 31, 2001