  • milestoneturkey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2005
      www.milestoneturkey.com

      Dear Group Members,

      First of all I have to tell you all that I am so pleased
      that i have joined this group. If there is anyone here in the group who
      is interested/purchasing natural stones from Turkey, We will be
      appraciated to assistance them . Milestone Co. is a natural stone
      import,export, and trading company. Basicly we are supplying natural
      stones of Turkey for our precious clients from the manifacturers that
      we have the best dealing agreements with. We have over 15 manifacturer
      partners all around Turkey, and will carry on to add more agreed
      companies in a near future. We would like to supply you the best quality
      Turkish Natural Stones(marble,travertine,onyx,semi-onyx) at the best
      deals, and with the service quality, Milestone Co. is following the
      client's orders at each phase of the production ,from the quarry to the
      port, therefore we guarantee the product quality, and delivery time to
      our clients.Please do not hesitate to contact me from the numbers any
      time for any questions. If you require to get more information about the
      products , prices, product pictures, samples etc. , you can easily send
      me an email to milestone@... or
      murat@... . I will be appraciated to assistance you
      any time. Looking forward to hear from you soon, best regards..

      Murat Ozcelik

      Marketing&Export Manager

      PHONE:+90 272 215 11 34
      FAX:+90 272 215 11 35
      MOBILE:+90 536 852 39 26

      1.BANKALAR GECIDI ABDULLAH OZSOY ISHANI KAT:2 NO:24 AFYON/TURKIYE
      TEL: +90 272 215 11 34 FAX:+90 272 215 11 35
      EMAIL: <mailto:milestone@...>
      milestone@...