Fwd: Play against GMs, IMs and FMs

  • Len Steele
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19 9:25 PM
      Would you like to play against GMs, IMs and FMs ? you have the
      opportunity, by playing in the Edmonton International Qualifier
      tournament and winning the first place. Everyone has the chance, let's
      do it!!

      The 7^th Edmonton International Qualifier event is just over a week
      away, it will be held on April 28-29. If you are planning on
      participating, please let me know by replying to this email.

      Here are all the event details: http://albertachess.org/2012EIQF.html

      See you there!

      TD

      Ali Razzaq

      __

    • vrekhson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24 8:43 PM
        The Edmonton International Qualifier is only a few days away. Alberta's highest rated female player is the newest entrant on the pre-registered list.

        To see the list please visit: