Debriefing of those who attended CEC workshop Monday

  • Paul Gipe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      If any of you attended the CEC workshop yesterday could you post me a private email. I'd like to talk to you.

      Paul
      Paul Gipe
      208 S. Green St., #5
      Tehachapi CA 93561-1741 USA
      661 325 9590, 661 472 1657 mobile
      pgipe@...
      www.wind-works.org

    • john burges
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        Please also feed through info to us in florida as we are about to stary the PSC process here too

        Best
        John burges
        9177439416