New Post on New Blog: "Condors and Wind Turbines: Green-vs-green Conflict Revisited" at Renewable Energy Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2012
      Friends and Colleagues,

      I'm now writing an occasional blog for Renewable Energy Magazine, the English language edition of Energias Renovables.

      My first post addresses the thorny problem of the conflict between protecting the California condor and wind development in its now expanding range.

      While there are specific technology and siting issues associated with the condor, I identify 10 recognizable positions in clean energy debates more generally, which inform and motivate most participants involved in lobbying for and planning the energy future.

      I will further develop this theme in subsequent posts.

      Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated.

      All the Best,

      Michael

      Blog:  www.greenthoughts.us