Urgent Action Needed by Monday Morning (12/12) to support CLEAN LA

  • Mircalla Wozniak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2011
      Hello Clean Energy Advocates - Below is an urgent, but simple request from our friends at the LA Business Council.  They are asking you to submit your name to the Mayor, City Council and LA Department of Water and Power in support of a Clean Local Energy Accessible Now (CLEAN) Program for Los Angeles.  It takes less than 30 seconds to add in your name and send a letter to the 3 offices.  Help us support their effort by adding your name to the cause.  Thanks, Mircalla

      Clean Coalition
      Making Clean Local Energy Accessible Now
      www.clean-coalition.org

      Begin forwarded message:
      From: Los Angeles Business Council <info@...>
      Date: December 9, 2011 5:33:14 PM PST
      Subject: Urgent Action Needed by Monday Morning (12/12)!

      Greetings,

      The Los Angeles Business Council and our CLEAN LA Coalition Partners need your help sending a message to our City's leaders. Please go to the site now and click to send a letter to the Mayor, City Council and LA Department of Water and Power. If you have already sent a letter, please ask your colleagues, friends and family to support. We want to send a clear message BY MONDAY MORNING (12/12).

      Thank you!

      The LABC Team