New Politics Blog Post: Pathology of the Will: Part 2 Plus Complete PDF

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
      Friends and Colleagues,

      The second half of my description of the contemporary American Right's political/psychological pathology, along with links to a complete PDF is now up.

      In the second half of this piece I review established clinical phenomena that either have willfulness as a symptom and/or might have a bearing on a generic right-wing pathology.  I then bring in Robert Altemeyer's theory of authoritarianism and social dominance to explain the cohesiveness of the Right despite its affinity for willfulness.

      Comments and thoughts are always welcome!

      Cheers,

      Michael

      Blog:  www.greenthoughts.us