US POSTAL TIP - IMPORTANT

  • George M Coladonato
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011

      US POSTAL TIP - IMPORTANT

      Payback is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      WRITE IT ON THE BACK OF YOUR ENVELOPES or front

      WE THINK THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. WE'LL
      START WRITING IT ON THE
      FRONT OF OUR ENVELOPES, TOO!

      ----------Including Bills

      You may have heard in the news that
      a couple of Post Offices in Texas
      have been forced to take down small posters that say

      'IN GOD WE TRUST ,'

      The law, they say, is being violated..

      Anyway, we heard proposed on a radio
      station show, that we should all write

      ' IN GOD WE TRUST'
      on the back of all our mail.

      After all, that's our National Motto,
      and -----

      all the money we use to buy stamps.

      We think it's a wonderful idea.

      We must take back our nation from all
      the people who
      think that anything that offends them should be removed.

      If you like this idea, please pass
      it on and DO IT. The idea of writing or stamping............

      'IN GOD WE TRUST '

      on our envelopes sounds good to us

      SOME PEOPLE ARE HAVING A RUBBER STAMP MADE TO ENSURE IT IS SEEN........

      lets use it as our signature on e-mails,
      too!

      It's been reported that 86% of Americans
      believe in God. Therefore, we have a very hard time understanding why there's such
      a mess about having
      '

      'In God We Trust!'

      on our money and having God in the pledge of Allegiance.

      Could it be that WE just need to take
      action and tell the 14% to 'sit down and shut up'?

      If you agree, pass this on, if not, delete!!!

      BUT REMEMBER IF YOU DELETE THIS,

      that's one reason why this world is
      in the mess we're in now

      WE SIT BACK & LET IT HAPPEN!!