Richard Caputo

  • George M Coladonato
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 47 KB
           Several of you wanted more information on Mr. Caputo, I hope this answers your questions and you buy his book.
    Be well
    George

    Mr. Caputo gave me permission to send out his latest presentation, you all will find different sections interesting. His work on the true cost of the different forms of Renewable Energy is timely.

    Be well

    All,

    Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
    in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.