Excellent FIT overview video on YouTube

  • Craig Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      As you may already be aware, Tom Karas is an effective FIT leader in Michigan, and he has assembled a short FIT video based on my recent FIT presentations and interviews there.  I believe that this 10-minute  video contains some of the most vital messaging that can help advocates around the country to move state and municipal-level FITs forward.  The video can be viewed on YouTube at this link:

      Tom is producing DVDs with additional FIT information on them, and  I have copied Tom on this email so that folks can get in touch with him directly.

      Best regards,

      Craig Lewis
      Executive Director
      FIT Coalition