FIT supporters, please endorse the FIT4NV Resolution!

  • Bob Tregilus
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2010
      Hi FIT folks!

      We will have a FIT bill in the 2011 Nevada Legislature and
      we are seeking endorsements of the FIT4NV initiative.

      If you have time, please pop by our website, at
      http://FIT4NV.org, and fill out our resolution. It will
      only take a minute or two.

      Also, if you are in the renewable industry or any of the
      myriad support industries, from banking to small parts
      manufacturing, it would be very helpful if I had a letter
      of support from you on your company letterhead!

      If you have the time, please mail it to:

      Bob Tregilus
      2805 W Pinenut Ct
      Reno, NV 89509

      And thanks so much for all you do!

      Be well,
      Bob Tregilus
      775 826-4514

      Co-host-
      This Week in Energy (TWiEpodcast)
      http://ThisWeekinEnergy.tv

      Policy analyst / organizer-
      Feed-in Tariffs for Nevada (FIT4NV)
      http://FIT4NV.org

      Co-chair-
      Electric Auto Association of Northern Nevada
      http://ElectricNevada.org

      "The ubiquitous nature of renewable energy argues for a
      decentralist energy approach."
      --John Farrell, Energy Self-Reliant States
      http://bit.ly/WhhdG

      In a world without walls, who needs Windows?
      Registered Linux user #471603
      http://counter.li.org