Greed vs. Self-Interest: A New Politics 2100 Post

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2010
      Friends and Colleagues,

      At this late date, I offer some more memes to be spread throughout the Internet regarding the upcoming mid-term election.   In this, I make the argument that the Republicans are advocating a policy and politics of short-sighted greed, rather than one that works towards our long-term self-interest.

      "Inspired by Libertarianism, Republicans and the Tea Party Choose Short-sighted Greed over Long-Term Self-Interest"

      Most Democrats have been unwilling or unable to "call a spade a spade".  I believe this blog post does call a spade a spade...

      I am trying to work against William Butler Yeats's gloomy observation from "The Second Coming":

      The best lack all conviction, while the worst / Are full of passionate intensity

      Don't let the passionate intensity of the worst deter you!!

      Your comments are appreciated,

      Michael

      Blog:  www.greenthoughts.us