The Republican/Libertarian Mass Delusion about Government: Another Politics 2100 Blog post

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2010
      Friends and Colleagues,
      My next post in an effort to galvanize people in the electoral fight takes a different and shorter tack.  In it I examine how the Republicans campaign for a delusional view of government which shades into the paranoia I described in my first post.  There is less depth psychology in this one. I compare Republican/Libertarian ideas and reality particularly with regard to how economic theories and the reading of Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations have contributed to fixed, toxic ideas.

      I am not claiming the Democrats are worthy, only that they are not, in general, completely out to lunch.

      In a subsequent post I will explain why I chose "delusion" over "illusion" "dogma" etc.

      Your thoughts and comments are appreciated!

      Michael

      Blog:  www.greenthoughts.us