Toby Couture: FIT analytical brief

  • Bob Tregilus
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.1 MB
    I may of missed a posting on this, sure wish I hadn't if that was the case, but Toby Couture wrote an awesome FIT brief, apparently one of several to come, on the arguments against FITs. He says in two pages what it took me 29 to say in my reply to comments on our FIT docket at the PUCN!

    Attached -

    Be well,
    Bob Tregilus
    775 826-4514

    Co-host -
    This Week in Energy (TWiE)
    http://ThisWeekinEnergy.tv

    Co-chair -
    Electric Auto Association of Northern Nevada
    http://ElectricNevada.org

    "The long-term case for V2G [vehicle-to-grid]
    boils down to a choice. We can keep the electric
    system and vehicle fleet separate, in which case
    we substantially increase the cost of renewable
    energy because we have to build storage to match
    intermittent capacity. Or, we can connect the
    vehicle and electric power systems intelligently,
    using the vast untapped storage of an emerging
    electric-drive vehicle fleet to serve the electric
    grid."
    --Drs. Willett Kempton & Jasna Tomi , 2004

    In a world without walls, who needs Windows?
    Registered Linux user #471603
    http://counter.li.org
  • Paul Gipe
    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2010
      bob, it just came out and  i haven't had time to breathe let alone post anyting.

      pg
      At 04:42 PM 2/26/2010, you wrote:
      <*>[Attachment(s) from Bob Tregilus included below]

[...]

        <*> FIT_

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: