Energy Policy event with Congressman Inslee in WDC, Thurs 3:30pm

  • Craig Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2010
    I believe that you will be interested in the energy policy event that will feature Congressman Inslee and other highly informed speakers.  The event will be conducted in Washington DC on Thursday from 3:30pm to 5pm.  More details are contained in the attached flyer.

    Let's make 2010 a year for intelligent energy policy!!!

    Cheers & hope to see you on Thursday,

    Craig Lewis
    Founding Principal
    RightCycle & FIT Coalition