Tom Rand at MaRS previews January 29, 2010, Green Energy Act Finance Forum

  • marc.strassman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2010
      Tom Rand, Practice Lead, Cleantech and Physical Science Venture Group, MaRS, talks about the January 29, 2010, Green Energy Act Finance Forum, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, designed to educate the financial community about new renewable energy investment opportunities, recorded from Toronto on January 7, 2010

      http://blip.tv/file/3057945/

      <embed src="http://blip.tv/play/AYG77DUA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="270" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
    • Paul Gipe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2010
        marc, good to know you're still at it. you've been quiet.

        pg
        Paul Gipe
        606 Hillcrest Dr.
        Bakersfield, CA 93305-1413
        661 325 9590, 661 472 1657 mobile
        pgipe@..., www.wind-works.org
        Wind Energy Basics (Revised) 2009

      • Marc Strassman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2010
          thanks, paul.  the voice and video synchronization worked great for this interview, tom was very good, and we even mentioned your appearance at the forum.  we may also try to do additional coverage of individual panels, if possible, before the event.  I don't think I'll be able to attend, but it sounds like a crucial opportunity to build big support for FITs in Ontario.

          Regards,

          Marc