PG&E RFO

  • millenbah
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009
      Does anyone have a copy of PG&E's proposed DU RFO that is due out in the first quarter of 2010? I figured PG&E would have a copy floating around out there somewhere.

      In another matter, over the weekend the SF Chronicle had an article about 3 GOP legislators who are proposing an initiative that will put on hold AB 32--ostensibly due to a bad economy. We need a FIT ASAP as a way of actually implementing AB 32 ( we have enough plans!) and as a way of generating jobs to show that there is an economic upside to doing the right thing.

      I urge everyone to do what they can in 2010 to get a FIT passed in CA.

      Happy Holidays!

      Regards,
      Phil Millenbah