Fwd: Side Event of the International Feed-In Cooperation at COP 15 [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.3 MB
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Jeffrey Michel <jeffrey.michel@...>
    Date: Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 11:19 AM
    Subject: Re: Side Event of the International Feed-In Cooperation at COP 15 [1 Attachment]
    To: Uwe.Nestle@..., michael.terraverde@...

    Dear Mr. Nestle,
    Dear Mr. Hoexter,

    To help support the propagation of renewable energies in the American Southwest, where information and public interest remain severely deficient, may I recommend that you attend the Energy & Environment Conference EUEC (www.euec.com) on February 1 - 3, 2010, in Phoenix, Arizona.

    As shown on page 10 of the enclosed preliminary program, I will be moderating the session on feed-in tariffs. I would be gratified to register your presence.

    Regrettably, the German government has been providing little visible support in foreign regions with exceptional renewable energy potential. This prevailing policy should be reviewed, since a boom in solar energy usage in the United States would provide a needed boost to the solar industry in Germany.

    Feel free to conatct me for specific recommendations on overcoming some of the persistent impediments to renewable energy deployment in the United States.

    Best regards,
    Jeffrey Michel

    -------- Original-Nachricht --------
    Datum: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:57:53 -0800