Fwd: Support AB1106 this week!

  • Craig Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
    Please get letters in as soon as possible...we need a strong show of support for this comprehensive FIT bill pronto...see details below...

    Please also spread the word through your lists of clean tech contacts.  AB1106 is staged to be the most significant renewable energy legislation to ever hit the State of California -- and therefore the country!

    Note that if you have a special channel to Senator Kehoe, please let me know as it will be very helpful to have her as a strong AB1106 proponent...

    Yeeehaaaaw!!!

    Craig

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Ted Ko <ted@...>