San Francisco FIT Meet-Up/Wednesday June 17?

  • Paul Gipe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2009
      Some of us will be at the German-American Solar Day on Tuesday at PG&E in San Francisco.

      I'll be in San Francisco Wednesday and Thursday as well.

      If anyone would like to get together on Wednesday, call my mobile number of post an email. This is an informal chance to catch up.

      I'd prefer somewhere in the French Quarter (Bush St)-Union Square area.

      Paul
      Paul Gipe
      606 Hillcrest Dr.
      Bakersfield, CA 93305-1413