FIT Coalition

  • Jane Higgins
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
      Dear Renewable Energy Colleague,

      My name is Jane Higgins and I am working with Craig Lewis and the FIT Coalition to bring Feed-in Tariffs (FITs) to America, starting with the Renewable Energy & Economic Stimulus Act of 2009 (aka REESA FIT) in California.

      FITs are far-and-away the most effective policy mechanism in the world for bringing renewable energy online and doing so at the lowest cost.  The United States is way behind in bringing renewable energy online. If you are interested in turning this situation around, please join the FIT Coalition by going to www.fitcoalition.com. The FIT Coalition website is an excellent resource for learning about FITs, and the website provides powerful support materials for advocating for the implementation of comprehensive FITs.

      I look forward to having you on the team as we implement comprehensive FITs to unleash the market for renewables in California and across the United States.

      Sincerely,

      Jane Higgins
      Communications Director
      FIT Coalition
      jane@...
    • Paul Gipe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2009
        Jane,

        As Craig has explained to you I am sure, there are a number of organizations working to bring feed-in tariffs to North America.

        This list is fairly sophisticated when it comes to feed-in tariffs as are most of those pushing this agenda in the US and Canada.

        Give me a call on Friday to discuss how we can work together. I should be accessible on my land line.

        Paul
        At 11:54 AM 6/10/2009, you wrote:

[...]

        606 Hillcrest Dr.
        Bakersfield, CA 93305-1413