Re: [calfit] Fwd: Feed-in Tariff Ruling/Staff Proposal

  • George M Coladonato
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009
      Paul,
      Your work has inspired many people, thank you. We had a meeting of a very conscientious group in San Diego concerned with Sustainability of our city/country/planet. Bill Powers gave a talk tonight about the history of power generation in our country and gave his dream fix, there are other very smart people in the group that also have their ideas, I would love to be able to put them in a blender and have the magic pill pop out. We are looking for an expert to speak on FITs/REPs and get us started on a Bill to present to our politicians. If you know of such a person who would like to speak before a knowledge hungry group it would be appreciated.

      George

      From: Marks, Jaclyn <JM3@.... gov>
      Date: Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 5:25 PM
      Subject: Feed-in Tariff Ruling/Staff Proposal

      FIT Workshop Participants,

      As a courtesy, I would like to notify you that the text of ALJ Mattson's Ruling on Additional Commission Consideration of a Feed-in Tariff was made available at http://www.cpuc. ca.gov/EFILE/ RULINGS/99105. htm on March 27, 2009.  Comments shall be filed and served within 14 days of the date of this ruling. Reply comments shall be filed and served within seven days of the date of comments.

      In case of problems with this e-mail or the internet link, please contact Erlinda at eap@cpuc..ca. gov., telephone #415-703-4932.

      Regards,

      Jaclyn Marks – Energy Diviision - Renewables Portfolio Standard Team – California Puublic Utilities Commission – jm3@.... gov – 415-703-2257