New Purpa Tariff

  • millenbah
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2008
      Does anyone have any info on this email from Tam Hunt:

      Folks, did you discuss the new PURPA Qualifying Facilities tariffs that
      are also set to be approved by the PUC? These are pegged to the
      "avoided cost," similar to the Market Price Referent, but should be for
      projects up to 10 MW.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2008
        Phil,
        My suggestion is that you send this as a reply to one of the other emails.
        I just created the group so we are the only two people on it.
        Michael