Watts, Kreegel, and Antheil on New Zealand and Florida FITs/REDs

  • marc.strassman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
      Charmaine Watts at REFIT-NZ talks about the New Zealand FIT campaign

      Charmaine Watts, founder of Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariff New Zealand (REFIT-NZ) talks about the emerging campaign to implement a national feed-in tariff policy in that dual-island nation down under, recorded from Puke Kohe, NZ, on March 3-4, 2009

      http://blip.tv/file/1838439

      Paige Kreegel, Chair of Florida House Energy & Utilities Committee, on renewable energy dividends

      Paige Kreegel, chair of the Energy & Utilities Committee of the Florida House of Representatives, talks about the possible inclusion of a "renewable energy dividend" (feed-in tariff) provision in this legislative session's energy bill, recorded from Tallahassee, Florida, on March 4, 2009

      http://blip.tv/file/1841864/

      Mike Antheil at FARE updates the Florida Renewable Energy Dividend (RED) story

      Mike Antheil, Executive Director of the Florida Alliance for Renewable Energy (FARE) talks about the campaign to implement a statewide Renewable Energy Dividend (RED) (feed-in tariff) in the Sunshine State, recorded from Florida on March 4, 2009

      http://blip.tv/file/1841965
    • Paul Gipe
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
        wow mark,  kreegal! that's cool.

        paul
        toronto
        Paul Gipe
        661 325 9590, 661 472 1657 mobile
        pgipe@..., www.wind-works.org
        Wind Energy Basics (Revised), available April, 2009.

      • Marc Strassman
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
          Hi Paul,

          Thanks. What would be even cooler would be doing a remote video interview with you for a global update on ARTs.  Let me know if we can do that sometime.

          Regards,

          Marc

          Wind Energy Basics (Revised), available April, 2009.