Re: [calfit] NV FITs resolution and bill

  • Paul Gipe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2008
      Bob,

      contact me off line. prices have gone through several iterations since hb 5218 was introduced.

      note also Model Advanced Renewable Tariff Legislation .

      paul

      At 11:06 PM 12/24/2008, you wrote:
      Hi all -

      OK, I received a response on my resolution and it looks pretty good now. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

      Revised copy attached.

      Also, does anyone have any input on the 2007 Michigan bill I'm using?

      Copy attached.

      Thanks!

      Be well,
      Bob Tregilus
      Co-chair -
      Alternative Transportation Club &
      Electric Auto Association of Northern Nevada
      http://Electric Nevada.org
      775 826-4514

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:calfit-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:calfit-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Paul Gipe
      208 S. Green St., #5
      Tehachapi CA 93561-1741 USA
      661 325 9590, 661 472 1657 mobile
      pgipe@..., www.wind-works.org
      Wind Energy Basics (Revised), available spring 2009.