NV FITs resolution and bill

  • Bob Tregilus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2008
      Hi all -

      OK, I received a response on my resolution and it looks pretty good now. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

      Revised copy attached.

      Also, does anyone have any input on the 2007 Michigan bill I'm using?

      Copy attached.

      Thanks!

      Be well,
      Bob Tregilus
      Co-chair -
      Alternative Transportation Club &
      Electric Auto Association of Northern Nevada
      http://Electric Nevada.org
      775 826-4514
    • Paul Gipe
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2008
        Bob,

        contact me off line. prices have gone through several iterations since hb 5218 was introduced.

        note also Model Advanced Renewable Tariff Legislation .

        paul

        At 11:06 PM 12/24/2008, you wrote:
        Hi all -

        OK, I received a response on my resolution and it looks pretty good now. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

        Revised copy attached.

        Also, does anyone have any input on the 2007 Michigan bill I'm using?

        Copy attached.

        Thanks!

        Be well,
        Bob Tregilus
        Co-chair -
        Alternative Transportation Club &
        Electric Auto Association of Northern Nevada
        http://Electric Nevada.org
        775 826-4514

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:calfit-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:calfit-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Paul Gipe
        208 S. Green St., #5
        Tehachapi CA 93561-1741 USA
        661 325 9590, 661 472 1657 mobile
        pgipe@..., www.wind-works.org
        Wind Energy Basics (Revised), available spring 2009.