315Fwd: Side Event of the International Feed-In Cooperation at COP 15

    Dec 4, 2009

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Nestle, Uwe <Uwe.Nestle@...>
    Date: Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 10:12 AM
    Subject: Side Event of the International Feed-In Cooperation at COP 15
    To: "Nestle, Uwe" <Uwe.Nestle@...>
    Cc: C.Capone@...

    Dear Madam or Sir,

    The International Feed-In Cooperation is happy to announce its Side Event at the 15th Conference of the Parties (COP) to the UNFCCC in Copenhagen. The event Mitigation through deploying renewables will take place in the EU-Pavilion on Tuesday 8th of December at 6 pm (CET). The focus of the event will be the European and international developments and best practices for the promotion of renewable electricity in front of the background of climate protection.

    Among the selection of internationally renowned speakers are:

    ·       Eduardo Gonzáles Fernández, Deputy Director of Mitigation and Technology, Climate Change Office, Spain

    ·       Mr. Harry Lehmann, Vice President of the German Federal Environment Agency (UBA)

    ·       Dr. Mario Ragwitz, Fraunhofer-ISI, Germany

    ·       Mr. Miguel Mendonza, World Future Council, United Kingdom

    ·       Mr. Jose Etcheverry, York University Toronto, Canada

    ·       Dr. Karsten Sach, Head of the International Department at the Federal Ministry for the Environment (BMU), Germany

    The agenda is attached. We are sincerely hoping to see you there!

    For the Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety

    Uwe Nestle

    (You might know me as Uwe Büsgen; I married a couple of month ago and changed my surname)

    <<IFIC COP 15 SE Programme 091204.pdf>>

    Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Nestle

    Bundesministerium für Umwelt, Naturschutz und Reaktorsicherheit
    Referat KI III 1
    Allgemeine und grundsätzliche Angelegenheiten der Erneuerbaren Energien

    Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety
    Division KI III 1 - Renewable Energy

    Tel.: 018-305-3611
    Fax: 018-10 305-3611
    Büroanschrift / office address: Alexanderstraße 3, 10 178 Berlin, Germany
    Postanschrift / postal address: 11 055 Berlin
    www.bmu.de
    www.erneuerbare-energien.de

    www.feed-in-cooperation.org

    Blog:  www.greenthoughts.us