Major PHEV Conferences: Washington State May 8-9, San Jose July 22-24, DC June 11-12

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2008
      Coming up are three major conferences on plug-in hybrids. We have
      partial details at http://www.calcars.org/events.html .
      At our Events Page, we'll also be updating our Earth Day events in
      the coming days, including PHEVs participating in Santa Barbara Green
      Car Show April 20
      http://www.communityenvironmentalcouncil.org/events/earthday/earthdayGreenCar.cfm
      ).

      WASHINGTON DC JUNE 11-12
      The Brookings Institute/Google conference on Federal Plug-In Vehicles
      Policy in Washington June 11-12 does not yet have a website or
      agenda, so save the date.

      WASHINGTON STATE MAY 8-9: REGISTER NOW
      In Wenatchee (in the scenic middle of Washington State) May 8-9 is
      the Fourth Annual Power UP! Electrifying Transportation Summit See
      http://www.PluginCenter.com . This will include Dr. Andy Frank,
      UC-Davis, Ewan Pritchard, Advanced Energy, Felix Kramer, CalCars,
      Roger Slotkin, RS Management, Ltd., Victor Juarez, Electro Autos
      Eficaces, Eric Leonhart, Vehicle Research Institute and
      representative from Alten Energy Services and A123/HyMotion.

      SAN JOSE JULY 22-24 REGISTRATION OPEN
      Plug-In 2008 is the first international gathering of automotive
      manufacturers, component suppliers, electric utilities, government
      agencies and the environmental community. It's organized and
      sponsored by the Electric Power Research Institute, Pacific Gas and
      Electric Company, San Diego Gas & Electric, the Silicon Valley
      Leadership Group, the Sacramento Municipal Utility District, Southern
      California Edison and the University of California at Davis Plug-In
      Hybrid Electric Vehicle Research Center.

      The agenda is still in development; an early version is at
      http://plugin2008.com/conf/?id=conf_agen -- check back in a week or
      two for more details; CalCars will be involved both in the program
      and the exposition. Registration is now open at
      http://plugin2008.com/conf/?id=conf_reg and consider exhibiting at
      http://plugin2008.com/expo/?id=expo_floor .