Flyer/poster + VOLUNTEERS NEEDED June 3-5 San Francisco

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2005
      We need volunteers to staff the CalCars/Bluewater Network/Rainforest
      Alliance booth at the Green Cities Expo
      (http://www.greencitiesexpo.org) during World Environment Day, June 3-5 at
      Fort Mason in San Francisco. This is a great opportunity to showcase
      Gas-Optional Hybrids and Ron Gremban's PRIUS+ to an international group of
      civic leaders, as well as many Californians.

      Please email me if you have a 2-hour chunk anytime:
      Fri 10-5
      Sat 10-7
      Sun 10-5

      The first three we schedule can each get one of our extra tickets to the
      Green Business Roundtable and Mixer at Fort Mason on Thursday evening, June
      2, from 5pm-10pm.

      Our booth #805-905 is right across from the San Francisco Electric Auto
      Association/Electric Bike Network booth at 910. If you feel like
      volunteering at both, for 910, contact Sherry Boschert <shaalub@...>

      FLYER/POSTER:
      Inspired by CalCars volunteer Les Montavon (we posted his version at
      http://www.calcars.org/choose-plug-les1.pdf

      Now take a look at version 2.0:
      http://www.calcars.org/choose-plug-marc.pdf

      This comes from Marc Odden, a computer graphics person from CybeRevolution
      in Texas:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~modome3d2
      He's come up with a smart way to combine the two photose. This is still
      coming together: what's going to happen next is
      * Use a Prius gas door/valve
      * Instead of the pump/plug combo, go back to two hands, one holding a pump,
      the other a plug

      We're interested in hearing comments, or receiving other suggestions along
      these lines. (send to info@...).

      If we get it done in time, we'll turn it into a large poster and use it as
      the cover for a 4-page version of the PRIUS+ Fact Sheet, to be distributed
      at the Green Cities Expo along with our 4-page flyer (which includes
      NYTimes and BizWeek stories)

      Yahoo! Groups Links