CalCars on History Channel "Modern Marvels"

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      The September 20 History Channel show on "Renewable Energy" included
      four good minutes on CalCars and PHEVs, including video they filmed
      plus clips from our Washington trip and the Maker Faire, plus
      comments by UC Prof. Daniel Kammen.

      We're trying out a new video service at CalCars.org. It's a beta
      version of software from Click.TV <http://www.click.tv>, which lets
      anyone write and attach comments to specific points in a video. These
      comments are then searchable and can serve as impromptu navigation
      for the video -- allowing you to jump immediately to various spots in the clip.

      We invite you to make your own comment contributions, should you have
      them, to the Modern Marvels excerpt at
      <http://www.calcars.org/audio-video/modernmarvels-20sep06.html>.
      We've gone ahead and annotated a sample track with some additional
      information. While you're at it, you can see our BETTAH animation and
      sample about 50 other video/audio clips at
      <http://www.calcars.org/audio-video.html>.

      http://www.calcars.org/news-index.html
      http://www.hybridcars.com/blogs/power
      http://www.bettah.org