Flyer/poster comments on "you don't have to plug it in"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2005
      CalCars volunteer Les Montavon has come up with a concept for a
      flyer/poster on the subject of the auto industry's tag line for hybrids,
      "you don't have to plug them in" versus advocates of gas-optional or
      plug-in hybrids who say "you get to plug them in."
      You can view/download it (115K PDF) at
      http://www.calcars.org/choose-plug-les1.pdf

      This is not a finished piece: it needs a graphic artist to step in.
      Meanwhile, we're interested in hearing comments, or receiving other
      suggestions along these lines. (send to info@...).

      If someone steps forward to help on the graphics, we can turn it into a
      large poster for the CalCars booth (generously sponsored by Bluewater
      Network and Rainforest Alliance) at the Green Cities Expo
      (http://www.greencitiesexpo.org) during World Environment Day, June 3-5 at
      Fort Mason in San Francisco (volunteers needed to help at booth Fri 10-5,
      Sat 10-7, Sun 10-5).