CalCars/Tesla/Nanoexa @Stanford Sept 26

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Another chance for those of you who wanted to go to the September 20
      E2/NRDC event. The scheduling of the program at the Sacramento Air
      Resources Board hearing will determine if I or someone else will be presenting.

      GreenMountain Engineering presents
      A speaker series in cleantech entrepreneurship

      Clean Technology Innovation: Green My Ride

      It has been nearly impossible to miss the emerging emphasis on
      "greener" transportation recently. Higher prices at the gas pump and
      a proliferation of hybrids have finally put the spotlight on
      alternative technologies. However, the automotive industry has a
      long-standing reputation for being averse to change. Can Silicon
      Valley upstarts really expect to take on Detroit? Which emerging
      technologies have the most potential to impact the transportation
      industry and where are the biggest opportunities for
      entrepreneurs? Panelists will explore these and other questions at
      GreenMountain's second Clean Technology Innovation event of 2006.

      Panelists will include:
      High-Performance Electric Vehicles: Tesla Motors
      JB Straubel, CTO

      Advanced Batteries: Nanoexa
      Michael Pak, Co-Founder and CEO

      Plug-In Hybrids: CalCars
      Felix Kramer, Founder and John Davi, Director of Communications

      Moderated by Jon Guice, PhD, GreenMountain Engineering

      Tuesday September 26, 2006
      6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Stanford University, Wallenberg Hall, Wallenberg Learning Theater
      $15 with advance registration, $25 at the door (space not guaranteed)
      Refreshments and opportunities to network will be provided.
      Open to the general public. Seating is limited. We recommend
      registering as soon as possible.

      Register at
      https://www.123signup.com/servlet/SignUpMember?PG=1529950182300&P=1529950191154281900

      For more information please visit www.GreenMountainEngineering.com/news_03.htm