Our Maker Faire Seattle car is running as a PHEV

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      One more milestone passed: When Ryan Fulcher left the Bay Area to
      drive back to Seattle last Monday, he was experiencing error messages
      when trying to charge the battery. Last night he discovered that the
      errors came from a faulty fuse-holder INSIDE the charger--so it
      wasn't even our team's problem!

      You can read his entertaining technical description at the Electric
      Auto Association's Plug-In Hybid Discussion group.
      and the local list is which you can join and then get posting privileges is at:
      http://www.eaa-phev.org/wiki/Maillist

      We still have a number of known issues to resolve. Technical issues
      are being discussed by Ryan, CalCars Tech Lead Ron Gremban and others
      at that group. And photographs of the event have links there.

      Watch for Seattle events with the car--for now at
      http://www.eaa-phev.org/wiki/Inaugural_Maker_Faire but perhaps
      eventually somewhere else on the eaa-phev website.

      http://www.bettah.org
      http://www.eaa-phev.org