Today Felix and Ron Get Their Volts; Andy Beat Us To It

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2010
      Today Ron Gremban and I pick up our cars at Novato Chevrolet at
      9:30AM; Andy Frank, who will join us, managed to get his yesterday at Hanlees Chevrolet in Davis. For details of the event, see our last
      posting, http://www.calcars.org/calcars-news/1128.html . Join us with
      an umbrella. If the rain gets really strong, we have a nearby
      fall-back location. A few details below.

      Marc Geller, Co-Founder of Plug In America, will be our Master of Ceremonies.
      Dave Barthmuss will represent GM.
      Felix, Ron and Andy will each talk briefly.

      Today, you can read and comment on:
      * CalCars' Plug-In Campaign: Victory after 8+ Years, a 3,000-word
      future-facing memoir about the campaign by Felix at leading plug-in
      website GM-Volt.com
      http://gm-volt.com/2010/12/22/calcars-plug-in-campaign-victory-after-8-years/
      * Historic: CalCars, Prof. Frank Get Plug-in Hybrid Chevy Volt
      http://www.pluginamerica.org/drivers-seat/historic-calcars-prof-frank-get-plug-hybrid-chevy-volt
      by Sherry Boschert, a Plug In America co-founder and author of the
      book, "Plug-In Hybrids: The Cars That Will Recharge America

      Thanks to all (for now). In the coming days, we'll post our thanks to
      so many people.