More on Federal Stimulus Grant Applications; Events Update; EVDriven

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2009
      When you don't get news from us in a while, it's because there are so
      many new developments and immediate pressures that we don't have time
      to sort it all out and send it to you...so it's good news! (The more
      that's going on, the greater the opportunity for us to be
      effective....and we could use our support. So if you have not
      recently -- or ever -- sent us a tax-deductible contribution, we
      would greatly appreciate a contribution at
      http://www.calcars.org/sponsor.html . We've come a long way but still
      have much to do, with your help!)

      FEDERAL STIMULUS GRANT APPLICATIONS: For the federal programs we
      detailed in http://www.calcars.org/calcars-news/1053.html , if you
      are looking for some help in completing an application, CalCars is
      collecting information on Washington-based and other consultants with
      a track record in applying for US Department of Energy and other
      funding opportunities. We may be able to help match you up.

      We already know of several accomplished firms (we haven't worked with
      them yet but they have very good reputations). And we are collecting
      information on more firms. If you're interested in talking with one
      of these, or if you want to let us know about others, write us at
      info@... .Some firms will already be working with other
      companies in a given space - so you may need to talk with two or
      three firms to find a good fit

      CalCars itself is also interested in talking with companies or
      organizations whom we might advise or partner with, to help fill in
      the missing pieces, improve the prospects of successful
      commercialization efforts, and encourage the most effective use of
      the available federal and matching resources.

      OUR EVENTS PAGE: we've updated http://www.calcars.org/events.html to
      include some of the major programs coming up in the next few months.

      EDRIVEN: NEWS AGGREGATOR: Check out this new way of following plug-in
      developments: EV Driven http://www.evdriven.com/ brings together much
      of the best news and reporting on plug-in vehicles in one place and
      sorts it in many useful ways.

      Thanks to Tony Karrer of EV Driven and Michael Bender of CalCars for
      all the time to make the RSS Feed work right, the site includes
      recent and other selected CalCars-News postings: see link on upper
      right of EV Driven home page or go to
      http://www.evdriven.com/&source=calcars-news---phev-news . We've
      added EV Driven to our list of publications and blogs at
      http://www.calcars.org/partners.html