No activity in last 7 days
The Calafia Costumers' Guild (Just a Bit of Trim) promotes interest in pre-17th century costuming and costuming skills in the Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid, in the Society for Creative Anachronism. We are located in San Diego, California. The guild is open to members of all levels of skill in sewing, costuming, needlework, and related skills. We hold monthly classes with speakers on a wide variety of topics, including garb, jewelry, hairstyles, cosmetics, headwear, accessories, embroidery, embellishment, pattern design, and researching historical costuming. The guild also sponsors occasional workshops or field trips.
- Society for Creative Anachronism
- May 12, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.