Re: [cajunzydecodance] US national anthem sung in French/Cajun?

  • Dale Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hi Clarence -

      Yes, Nancy Tabb Marcantel does it on cut #11 of the Congrès Mondial Acadien
      Souvenir Album, on the Musique Acadienne label, MACD-0010, released in
      conjunction with the Congrès Mondial in 1999. This is a wonderful CD, it
      also includes the Pledge of Allegiance in French, as well as the Acadian
      National Anthem.

      Dale