Trailride in Houston, Tx

  • TSHACK
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2001
      I received a flyer as a Word document that contains a lot of info on a
      trailride near Houston, Texas. Due to the graphics, etc, it can't be posted
      here (nor can attachments, for virus reasons). So, if you want more
      detailed info on this event, please email mailto:swebber@...
      I can only assume this is also Cajun/Zydeco related, but, gasp, there might
      be some Country too. ;-)

      Second Annual Campout & Trailride

      Come One Come All Trailrider Clubs with your Horses and/or Wagons.

      Campout Fish Fry Friday Night on June 8, 2001

      Trailride & Campout Saturday, June 9, 2001
      Trailride starts at 12 noon
      Breakfast will be available Saturday and Sunday Morning.

      At: Big E's Ranch
      13500 Furman (Map located on the back)

      Buttons $5.00

      Bring your lawnchairs, umbrellas, tents and prepare to stay for the weekend.

      " PLEASE NO COOLERS "

      For more Information call: Big E @713-734-5486 OR
      713-204-3068

      Food and Drinks will be available.

      Music by DJ GW

      NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HORSES, VEHICLE OR ACCIDENTS