Re: [cajun-fiddlers] oops./////

  • cz fanatic
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20, 2003
      WE had a slow jam this weekend, worked on Jai Passe
      and Jai etes au bal, and looked at each other's
      fiddles a lot. It is definitely easier to pick out a
      song on the fiddle than on the accordion, but
      definitely harder to sound presentable on the fiddle.

      Dwight

      --- Faisdodo2@... wrote:
      > hello gang...
      > what are y'all working on?
      > me, i am working on:
      > 1. blues de cajun
      > 2. la valse a rodney
      > 3. reel de torchon
      > 4. blues de bosco
      >
      > anyone else???
      > roger

      > removed]

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • srmpfan
      Message 2 of 6 , May 23, 2003
        --- In cajun-fiddlers@yahoogroups.com, cz fanatic <zydeholic@y...> wrote:
        > WE had a slow jam this weekend, worked on Jai Passe
        > and Jai etes au bal, and looked at each other's
        > fiddles a lot. It is definitely easier to pick out a
        > song on the fiddle than on the accordion, but
        > definitely harder to sound presentable on the fiddle.
        >
        > Dwight
        >

        > --- Faisdodo2@a... wrote:
        > > hello gang...
        > > what are y'all working on?
        > > me, i am working on:
        > > 1. blues de cajun
        > > 2. la valse a rodney
        > > 3. reel de torchon
        > > 4. blues de bosco
        > >
        > > anyone else???
        > > roger

        > > removed]
        > >
        > > hey Dwight im curious where was this slow jam.

        > http://search.yahoo.com
      • cz fanatic
        Message 3 of 6 , May 24, 2003
          > > > hey Dwight im curious where was this slow jam.

          California, San Francisco Bay Area.

          We also do an accordion slow jam. This fiddle jam was
          the first. The fiddlers kept getting left out while
          the accordion players were trying to figure stuff out,
          so I figured we'd try to keep everyone happy and have
          two tracks, and come together to play too.

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • Birgit Murphy
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 8, 2003
            wrote:
            > WE had a slow jam this weekend, worked on Jai Passe
            > and Jai etes au bal, and looked at each other's
            > fiddles a lot.

            Which jam was that?

            Birgie
          • cz fanatic
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 8, 2003
              --- Birgit Murphy <birgit@...> wrote:
              > --- In cajun-fiddlers@yahoogroups.com, cz fanatic
              > <zydeholic@y...>
              > wrote:
              > > WE had a slow jam this weekend, worked on Jai
              > Passe
              > > and Jai etes au bal, and looked at each other's
              > > fiddles a lot.
              >
              > Which jam was that?

              In California.

              http://calendar.yahoo.com