Scholarships now available...

  • musicreed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2011
      This fall we are offering scholarships in our kid classes. These awards include a loaner instrument or camera and free group lessons for the fall. Each applicant is required to write an essay entitled "Why I Deserve This Scholarship" and submit it by e-mail to musicreed@... or snail mail to the address listed below. Please include the applicant's name, age and the program(s) they are applying for: Photography, Guitar, Jam Band Lab or Fiddle. Essays are due August 1st and winners will be announced August 15th. These awards are open to all kids under 18 and as always we encourage you to spread the word.
      ********
      Monday, July 4th~Happy Independence Day!
      Photography for Kids, ages 6 & up, 6-7 pm
      Beginner Fiddle, all ages, 6-8 pm
      Tuesday
      Guitar for Kids, ages 6 & up, 5-5:45 pm
      Jam Band Lab, ages 6 & up, 6-7:30
      Wednesday
      Intermediate Fiddle, all ages, 6-8 pm
      Thursday
      Children's Fiddle, ages 6 & up
      *********
      Thanks for supporting The Front Room
      Mitch & Jen Reed
      *********
      Follow The Front Room on Facebook, Twitter and Yahoo!Groups
      The Front Room | 1301 Avenue A | Scott, LA | 70583 | 337-258-2333